You are excited and anxious to get your pool up and running for the year, it takes time and is a complex process. Stop the hassle of opening your pool yourself and let a certified Performance Pool & Spa technician take care of it. We will get is ready, verify the equipment operation and make sure it will be clear swimming for the rest of the season.
Swimming Pool Opening
Performance Pool & Spa does more than just put in your plugs and start your equipment. Our technicians will perform diagnostic tests such as…
- Heater operation and flue temperatures
- Verify your automation system is calibrated correctly
- Verify voltage to your pool lights
- Check Salt Chlorine Generator output
Clear Water All Year Doesn’t Happen by Mistake
The proper opening and diagnostics on your swimming pool will make sure that you have an enjoyable swim season all year. Achieving clear water doesn’t happen by mistake and takes a trained professional to get everything started correctly.
Pool Openings start at $200 and will include System Diagnostics, Install Equipment Plugs, Install Rails and Skimmer Baskets, Start Equipment, Verify Heater Operation & Lube Safety Cover Anchors.
In addition to the basic pool opening procedure, we also offer the following additional items to take even more hassle out of your pool maintenance.
- Remove and Fold Up Safety Cover – $35
- Pool Salt Delivery – $10 / bag
- $20 Algaecide
- Anti-Electrolysis Basket Fitting – $20
- New Backwash Hose – $0.75 / ft
- Test Strips – $8.99
Did you know most chemicals from large online & catalog companies come from China / foreign companies. Foreign pool chemicals contain fillers and additives that have NOTHING to do with pool chemistry; fillers cost less than the active ingredients that actually help your pool. US based chemicals purchased from Performance Pool & Spa are stronger, cost the SAME, are warrantied and batch controlled by the manufacturer.
Purchase one of our discounted yearly pool chemical packages and we will deliver it when we open your pool. No need to run to the store, we will drop it off for you.
- Chlorine Pool Customers – $249
- 1 Bottle of Algaecide
- 50lbs of Chlorine (USA Made)
- 2 Bottles of PoolPerfect +PHosFree
- 8oz per Week
- Salt Water Chlorine Generator Pool Customers – $284
- 1 Bottle of Algaecide
- 6 Boxes of Salt Water Magic (May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct)
- 2 – 10lb. Bags of Premium Privista Salt with Balancers and De-Scaling
Swimming Pool Closing
It is always a sad day when you realize that the pool swimming season is over, however that doesn’t mean that the service on your pool stops. Proper closing of your swimming pool is vital to the structure, plumbing, and equipment of your pool. Not closing your pool corretly will cost you thousand of dollars to fix in the spring. Performance Pool & Spa will winterize your pool, insuring that your pool will be safe from the harsh kiss of Mother Nature in Nebraska.
Detailed Closing Process Ensures Protected Pools
The process of closing a pool for the winter is long, detailed and time consuming. Performance Pool & Spa certified technicians will give you the peace of mind that your pool is protected for the freezeing, snow and cold temperatures that will attack your pool.
Pool Closing Pricing
The cost of closing an inground pool for the winter is $275 + Chemicals (roughly $75 – $100 depending on the size of your pool). The pool closing price includes ::
- Draining the Swimming Pool
- Blowing out the Plumbing Lines
- Remove Rails
- Remove Equipment Plugs (Placed in pump basket for safe keeping)
- Addition of Winerization Chemicals (Algaecide, RV Anti-Freeze, Shock)
Additional closing charges or supplies.Inground Swimming Pool Safety Cover Closing
- Put on Safety Cover – $75
- Spill-Over-Spa Winterization – $35
- Skimmer Gizmo – $9.99 / each
- Winterization Plug – $4.95
- Safety Cover Installation (1-Time fee; 1st Year Only) – $275
- Safety Cover Spring Replacement – $6 / each
- Safety Cover Anchor Replacement – $6 / each
- Check Valve Flapper Replacement – $15.50
- Salt Water Chlorine Generator Cleaning – $10