Performance Pool & Spa has built a strong reputation by providing our customers with the highest level of service to match their discerning tastes. We offer a variety of options for those customers wanting their pool perfectly clean every week without the hassle or time of doing it themselves. Installing a new inground swimming pool is just the start of our relationship, we offer full service and maintenance options to fit your needs.Pool Cleaning Weekly Maintenance
Weekly Pool Cleaning Saves you Money
Monthly chemicals for your pool cost on average $100 – $150 compared to over $300 if your pool starts to turn cloudy or green from improper water balancing.
Swimming Pools that have weekly pool cleaning maintenance achieve…
- Longer Lasting Vinyl Liners & Fiberglass Gel Coats
- Reduced Chemical Bounce
- Historical Water Chemical Tracking
- Increase in Successful Warranty Claims
- Cleaner, more Stable Pool Water with Less Chemical Usage
- Fewer Service Calls
- Better Quality Water Structure
- No China / Foreign based Chemicals that reduce Heater, Vinyl Liner & Fiberglass Gel Coats Life
Cleaning & Chemical Maintenance Packages
You are sure to benefit from any of our packages that have been tailored to meet the average customer’s needs. Our certified technicians will make sure your pool is clean and ready for your enjoyment whenever you like. A typical swimming pool cleaning (weekly or bi-weekly maintenance) will include…
- Vacuuming of the pool floor
- Skimming of the pool water
- Chemical testing with historical tracking
- Skimmer and pump basket cleaning
- Testing of pool equipment to verify operation
- Pool cleaning prices start at $68 per visit (weekly or bi-weekly maintenance) and include up to 1 hour of work.
Pool Water Chemical Balancing Only
If you can handle the cleaning of the pool by yourself but want us to handle the actual water chemistry, then we have a package for you. We will show up and ONLY test your pool water chemistry, the cleaning will be up to you.
This program is great for those customers that can clean their own pool but want us to deal with the chemicals; this service only costs $35 per visit.