The cost varies on the type of swimming pool that you have: from shape and size to inground or above ground. And, most people would be surprised to hear this, but replacing an inground swimming pool liner is easier than above ground swimming pool liners.
All inground vinyl liners are custom made to fit your pool, we don’t use “off the shelf” liners. The average vinyl liner replacement process takes 2 weeks from the time we measure to the time you have a new one installed.
- Measure the pool for the new liner.
- Send measurements to the designer.
- Designer creates layout and sends to processing (3-days).
- Liner is made, cut, and sent to shipping (3-days).
- Liner is shipped out to customer (3-days).
- Performance Pool & Spa comes to install your new liner (1 day).
- Pool water is drained out.
- Old liner is cut out and removed.
- Bottom of Swimming Pool is patched if needed.
- New vinyl liner is installed and water added.
Above ground pools are all made differently and each one has it’s own type of vinyl liner. Performance Pool & Spa only installs beaded vinyl liners and many times there needs to be a conversion done to the above ground pool. Beaded liners are the most stable and most reliable, that is why it is the only one used on inground pools.
- Pool is measured.
- Liner is ordered, may have to be custom cut (3 days).
- Conversion of above ground pool receiver changed to accept beaded vinyl liner.
- Any decking around pool is removed.
- Portions of buried pool are dug out or bracing built.
- Holes in structure patched.
- Vinyl Liner installed and water added to pool.